Survey.. About me??
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Starting time: 9.37pm
Name: Kef Lit Jia Jun
Sister: 0
Brother: 1
Height: Around 1.75m bah..
Where do you live: Singapore, Bukit panjang
Favourite drink: Coffeebean Coffee
Favourite breakfast: Meat Porridge with you tiao, plus a cup of kopi!! (wahh.. Delicious man!!)
Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yup, to thailand once.
Swam in the ocean: Nope
Fallen asleep at school: LOL.. (Those who know me in my sec sch days.. Shld knw this)
Fell off your chair: Yes!! Lots of time alrdy.. Damn those stupid plastic chairs. Most recent case, at hairul hse for Hari Raya! so malu!! =(
Waited for someone to call: yes, I'm sure there were a lot..
Saved email: Tonnes, event emails, sch impt emails, lots more!! haha..
What is your room like: haha.. Organized not long ago, but it's in a mess once again.. =(
What is right beside you: My Ipone
What is the last thing you ate: Mushroom sauce Grilled Lamb Chop with a bowl of mushroom soup.. Yummy!!
Ever had
Chicken Pox: Nope, and I never want to have it.. =)
Sore throat: YES, Esp. after Camps
Stitches: Nahh.. No major accidents on me yet..
Do you
Believe in Love at first sight: Nope. Love take time to develop.. Crashes are bad..
Like Picnics: Yea, with a girl in sentosa! Romantic huh? haha..
Who was the last person
You danced with: No idea?
Last made you smile: Ling Li
You last yelled at: Alvin.. I'm sorry!
Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yea..
Kiss anyone: Nahh!!
Get sick: Yup.. Bodyaches like hell now!!
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: Kind of..
Eat: Of cos la! Rmb, lamb chop? haha..
Best feeling in this world: Living a fulfilling and satisfying life
Do you sleep with stuff animals: Used to do this when I was very young..
What is under your bed: My brother's mattress
Who do you really hate: No one, I just dislike them.
What is the time now: 4.12am
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Actually quite alots of them now..
Do you have any sibling: Yes
Do you want children: Yup.. But not now.. I'm still young hor!
Do you like your handwriting: Nope, always tio suan by people for bad hand writing!
Are your toe nails painted: Yup, when i was young.. My god-sis always use me as her guinea pig!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: huh? wad's up with this? I'm loyal to my bed!! =)
What colour shirt are you wearing now: I'm half-bare now..
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: On the bus back home..
When did you last cry: Forgot when, was one of the days when I couldn't take the stress and broke down-before God in prayers..
Are you a friendly person: I may look very dao when I'm quiet, but of cos, I'm a very relational person! =)
Do you have any pets: Used to have fishes as my pet.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: No idea?
Do you sleep with your TV on: My parents will kill me for this!! alamak!
What are you doing now: This is dumb.. Doing a quiz..
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yup..
Are you closer to your mum or father: Mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of: God? =)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: God? ^^
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
-Studying
-Eat and eat and eat! (I used to be a super fat dude 10 years ago? haha..)
-Catching all kind of insects/animals! (spiders, dragonfly, lizards, grasshopper, frogs, tappoles)
-Playing pokemon cards!
-ohh, Mables and easers!! (I'm king of marbles and easer in my pri sch days! LOL)
5 things on my to-do list today
-Settle SHL Cup Finance statement
-See a doctor soon
-sleep early
-Pack my bag for tml's service
-sms somebody
5 Snacks I enjoy
-Ice-creams
-Potato chips
-Chocolates
-Sweets and Candies
-Crackers
5 things I would do if I were billionaire
-Build buildings for the church
-Build schools, orphanages, hospitals, medical research centers(for cures for terminal diseases)
-Buy a big mansion for my parents
-Set up funds for the poor and hungry in the backward countries
-Buy my close friends houses and cars!! =)
5 of my bad points
-Egoistic
-Lazy
-Moodswings(though not very severe kind?)
-easily tired and sick
-Can be very insensitive at times
5 people I tag
-If you wish to do, just do it-nike yea?
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:33 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]