Yo W447 peeps, this is some words that I really say to you guys in the year of 2009, for appreciation of what you have done for me in 2008!! Here you go!!
Kan Ying hua
Hey Nad!! I hope that 2008 had been a great year for ya.. I’m really happy to see you rising up as a leader this year and really appreciates what you have done for the CGs.. Thanks for being such a great sister to me and the members.. 2008 was a great year for me in terms of getting to know more of you and the CG peeps and I really thank God for bringing me back to the Cg, and I hope you know that you had made a difference in my life in the CG. Thanks for making 2008 such a memorable year for me and the CG..
Perhaps it’s a tough year for you in 2008, but I really believe that God’s gonna give you the breakthroughs you really desired in your heart this year in 2009... So keep believing, keep having faith, keep on confessing, keep on fighting, keep on asking, keep on praying, God will definitely, surely, unquestionably, absolutely, without doubt, indisputably answer your prayers and give you the desire of your heart.. It doesn’t matter you want it or not, it’s how desperate you are for it that matters to God.. Every miracle in the Bible happened because of a person in desperateness.. Let’s be desperate for the breakthrough we want from God in 2009 and see God perform the miracles for us!!
2009 will be the best year yet for you, keep on keeping on.. Focus on what you need to do, set your priority right, keep good time-management.. This year will be a busy year for you, but passion will bring you through.. Keep the fire burning, and the let not the fire cease! Do not grow weary while doing good, put your trust in God, not man.. You will never be disappointed in this way, once again I say to you.. Cast your eyes on JESUS, Focus on Him only.. If you put God first, everything you ever need will be added onto you! Jia you! And God bless! =)
Hui Xian
Yo Quek!! It had really been a great time since I have known you, it’s already 6 years already? Time really flies isn’t it? I still remember those days when we were still so young, and now we are all considered adult le? Hahaha.. I really thank God for such a friend like you, which it’s easy to talk and share my thoughts with... Hmmm...Which kind of caused some misunderstandings in 2008 huh? However, thanks for being such a great friend and sister to me.. I really cherish this friendship that we have.. =)
I hope that 2008 had been a great year for you.. 2008 is a year of your transition to your working life, and I know that it’s definitely a tough process, but I hope to say to you, “Love what you do, and do what you love”.. I hope that you can really find joy and fulfilment in your job now, what matters is really that you are happy while working! =) Keep on fighting on, go the extra miles, and you can see the extra promotions coming your way yea? Jia you!
2008 is also a year of love for you huh? Haha.. Really happy for you and Kevin really, and hope that you guys can stay in love for the rest of eternity! Hahaha.. It’s really a blessing from God to you la, Kevin is such a great guy! Love needs to be nurtured, and you need to master the art of compromising yea? So treasure and cherish this gift of blessing from God wor.. Stay in Love always, keep the love growing, I’m looking forward to receive the invitation!! Hahahah!! =)
Okay, It’s already 2009! Continue to fight on for your CG, and let’s believe for greater breakthroughs to come!! I hope you are excited for the new year.. But I know that this year will be the best year yet for you and the CG!! May God bless you in every area in your life, and bless you so much in 2009 that you can’t contain! Jia you! Have a great year! =)
Yuen Leng
Hey Buta! Hahaha.. Okay, just joking alright? So don’t be angry ar? haha.. 2008 had been a great year with you and the CG peeps.. Thanks for being such a magnificent sister to me, I really enjoyed the year with your presence! Thanks for all the laughers and joy you brought to me in 2008, and I hope for more to come in 2009!
Like Cheryl said, this year will be your year.. So just wanna say something to you that is in my heart.. Do not despise your Youth the bible says, but put your trust and faith in God.. Faith puts no limit to God, and God put no limits to faith.. Jesus said, if you have a faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountain, but can you trust God enough to even have such mustard seed faith? If you do, the bible says that You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! So the key is Jesus! It’s not what you can do, but it’s what He can do through you! Focus on Jesus, put Him first in your life.. Love Him with all your heart, your soul, your mind, and your might! The little faith in your heart can move mountains!
But many of the times, you will doubt yourself of your abilities, but you should know that these thoughts doesn’t come from God, it’s from satan, the thief whom have come to kill, steal and destroy you and your future! But the bible says that God’s thought is to bless you, and to give you a future and a hope! Never think that what you are doing is insignificant, remember what Jesus said, He said that it’s not you who have chosen Him, but He had chose you! God really have a plan for you, and this is the year of breakthrough in your helpership to leadership!
I believing together with you that in 2009, it’ll be the best year yet for you! Pray that God will give you visions and dream for the year, vision is a very powerful thing.. With Vision, you know where to go, what to do, and how to go about to fulfil that vision! Your vision will bring you to your destiny! I hope that at the end of 2009, we can all see a transformed Yuen Leng, full of anointing and confidence in God! Lastly, put your ultimate faith in God, not in Man, if not you will experience many disappointments! Have a great year ahead of you! Jia you! God bless!
Li xian
Yo Xian Niu the Xian, Li Xian! Hahaa.. I’m really delighted to see you coming back to church, and really fighting back, and serving as a CGC now!! 2008 was really memorial with you around, thanks for the all memories, laughers, joy, that you and the CG brought to my life.. I’m really thankful to God for being in this CG, and 2008 would have been way different without you!
I remember those days when I’m feeling down at times, you never fail make me laugh by the way you react to Andrew! It’s super super funny!! I don’t know why, you are funny, of the way you speak, walk, reactions to things, wahh, it’s priceless man! Haha..
2009 had come, and I hope that 2008 had been a great year for you.. But I’m believing that in 2009, things will gonna be better for you! I believe that all of us will go to the next level in life! Continue to fighting on, let’s fight side by side together with everyone else.. Let’s take 2009 by storm! Remember this, nothing that you have done is ever useless, God is still working through you, you might feel insignificant at times, but I just want you to know that you are making a difference in the lives of many, and mine too! Thanks for such a awesome year of 2008.. Let’s look forward to this year once again in 2009, where many other stories will unfold! All the best in everything you are doing.. God bless!