<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Appreciation Message to the SHL MC Peeps!

Friday, January 2, 2009


Club & SHL IGs

Grain & Wendy

Really wanna thank this 2 faci here, if not for them and their encouragements during the period when I’m struggling to organise the SHL Cup. Especially for Wendy whom had always been there for me for many occasions when I desperately need help, she always the one who lent me her helping hands and helped me to solve many issues. And without her, the SHL Cup won’t be much of a success seriously. Even though I didn’t put words of appreciation on my lips, but deep down in my heart, I’m really very thankful for you and your acts of kindness to me. And thank God to know u as a faci but also as a friend.

And as for Grain, I really wanna thank him for being such a understanding person, and also a very good friend to me. Through these months, I had brought quite a amount of headaches and frustration to him, but each time, his kindness and understanding heart always prevail as he deal with me. And whenever I needed help from him, he never fails to turn up and help me out in the problems. And finally I wanna say a “Sorry” for the issues I had caused for you, and hopefully after these 3 years in RP, that we still can have such a great friendship just as we are having now! And I really thank God that I had known someone like you this year! I’m really looking forward for the Philippines trip with the you guys! 

 

Lee Quan Long

This brother here whom I met this year is my source of admiration and aspiration for whatever I’m doing now. From the time when I first met him during the Sport conference event, I had aspired to become a person like him, a person who leads and take charge of an event! It’s really my greatest honour and privilege to be able to get to know him, and I really cherish this friendship and bond that we had.

From a nobody in the club, but a heart of passion and drive to serve, until a person with a little influence and recognition, all these happens bcos of this guy here. Without his constant encouragements and aspirations he instilled in me, I won’t become who I am today. I remember the days when I’m really on the verge of breakdown due to the overwhelming stress from my event, he’s the one who sat down with me, breaking things down for me, and helping me to solve the problems, while encouraging and counselling me. He’s always there for me, sharing his experiences and knowledge with me, imparting his passion and visions that he had into my heart. His advices and his life alone showed me how passion can help one to achieve so much in life, and that’s what really inspired me from the start.  

Bro, I really wanna say a big “THANK YOU” for whatever you had done for me, and thanks for being such a great brother to me. Hope that the year 2009 will be a greatest year yet ahead for you, and God bless! =) Finally the days you are longing for are drawing near, in a few weeks time you gonna be graduating already! Thanks for the legacy you had made in RP, and I’m looking forward to make mine too! Haha..  Jia you for your NS! =) 

 

Kenneth Chan

When I first met this dude, I really disliked him alot.. But when time passby, I find that this guy here is really great person. Although the moment we see one another we’ll start to argue and I’ll start to call him names, but it’s really fun to always bicker with him and that perhaps is our way of communication bah..

Thanks bro, though I just known u for a few months, it’s really been a great time being in the same club with you. Hope that when you go in NS next year, you can slim down and get fitter.. hahaha!! Take care, and have a great 2009 ahead! =) 

 

Kok Hui

Hmmm.. My impression for this dude when I first met him during the first club meeting is that he’s some sort of “big shot”, and people don’t seems to like him. But when I get to know him better, he’s really a very nice person with great personality, a great brother to me, a person with great vision and dream too. At times he’s abit naggy and sound like a old man, but his words makes sense to me, and he gives very good advices. Whenever I needed help, he always tried his best to be there and help me.

I really thank you bro, for all the moral support you had given me. Even though at times you are busy and didn’t turn up, but I’m always assured that you are giving us the moral support at the back. Thanks for being such a wonderful brother to me, and thanks for making my journey in the club a more meaningful and purposeful one and helped me to understand the power of passion.

Have a great 2009 ahead of you. In just a few weeks time, you will be graduating already, hopefully you are ready for your NS days yea? Haha!! Jia you! =)

 

Sheryl

This lady here when I first met her, she’s a very quiet and shy girl. She’s a very nice and sweet lady, I had never see her raise her voice before, and she’s always seems to be so understanding and caring for others around her. Although we never worked with her before, but I really learnt some great stuffs from her life.. I remember the recent Standard chartered Marathon when we served as volunteers together, something nasty actually happened.. When she shared me with me what had happened and the sharing session really showed me who she really is, her character and personality.. She gives me a very good impression of her.. She’s so understanding, but yet firm at the same time.. I really wanna comment that she’s really pretty inside out, with brain, a good look and a beautiful attitude!  =)

Hey Sheryl! It’s really a honour for me to get to know you this year.. It’s been a great 2008 with you and the rest.. I really thank God for giving me opportunity to be in the Club, if not I won’t get to know you guys and definitely won’t be who I am today.. Thanks for being such a nice friend who had always encouraged me all along, and supporting me for the events that I had done.. I hope that 2008 had been a great year for you, and It’s unquestionably a year full of memories, but it’s coming to the end point in RP for you, and I know you guys are really excited for the graduation! Hope that 2009 will be a even greater year for you.. And I wanna wish you all the best for your studies ahead for 2009, and wish you happiness in everything you are doing.. Have a awesome year! God bless! =)


Jessica Chan

Hey hey! My good Jie Mei... I’m really thankful to God for getting to befriend such a wonderful person like you.. It’s really my honour and privilege to know you man! 2008 will never be the same without you man! Thanks for always being so understanding and also being there for me whenever I need help or accompany. It’s really had been a great time with you and LL.. Thanks for all the memories that you have gave me in 2008, those good times when we just hang around and share our thoughts and do many rubbish together! Thanks for the laughers and joy you bring to me, and help me to de-stress when I’m distressed! 2008 was fun and interesting year with you!

Okay, 2008 year perhaps is a very tough year for you! But take heart, 2008 had been over, in 3 weeks time, you will be free!! Haha.. I’m looking forward to the Philippines trip with you and the rest! So in 2009, it’ll be a great year for you! The breakthrough you had desired is soon to come! Year 2 life is the beginning of fun and stress, so be ready for the leap changes! Continue to jia you alright? I don’t wanna see you giving up in this journey yea? I know I’m very naggy to you, but it’s for your good la! But I’ll try to nag lesser in 2009, but you must promise me to go sch when you reach year 2 ar?!? haha..  

Wanna let you know my wish before I leave Rp and handover the MC to your generation, I hope to see myself making a difference in your lives, and to help you guys to better people and open doors of opportunities for you guys! But please help me along the path, and allow me to help you guys change as well. I believe and I have faith that in 2009 that the MC can go to greater heights! Let’s fight on together, side by side, and let’s see the changes and legacies that we can leave in RP before we all leave the school! Continue to jia you alright? All the best, and God bless!! =)

 

Jess Ong

Yo Da Jie aka Mummy! Wahhahahaha.. Okay, don’t wack me alright? =) Back to what I wanna say.. Hey girl, it’s really a blessing that I had got to know you this year.. It’s been a great time since, and I really enjoy the friendship I have with you.. But wanna say a sorry to you as I had brought you more headaches and stress than any other things.. But thanks for being such a greater fighter along my side when I’m fighting the “war”, I really really really appreciate all the hard works and efforts you had put in for all the events.. You’re already my pillar of strength in 2008, and I really don’t know how to thank you for what you have done for me seriously.. If you wanna find a punching bag when you are feeling down, I’m willing to be one for you, perhaps this is the only thing I can do for you bah! Hahaha..

It’s been a great 2008 with you, and it’ll certainly be a different story without you.. I really treasure and cherish this friendship that we have.. 2009 will be another great year for us I hope, there’s still a lot of things ahead of us, so you must take good care of yourself okay? Don’t ever be overworked and worn out yourself wor! Just wanna let you know that whenever you need help, I’ll always be there for you, just like what you have done for me in 2008.. We still have a battle to fight in a few weeks time, thanks for fighting with me all these time.. I believe that 2009 will be full of breakthroughs for you and me! Let’s fight on for the future of SHL, and for the generations to come! You are making a great difference, so don’t feel insignificant of what you have done alright? And lastly, thanks for all those “Naggings aka Radioing” you gave to me, I really appreciate that! Once again, Thanks for everything in 2008, but let’s look toward to 2009!

Finally, it’s just one year & a half year more to graduation! This will be the last phrase for us in RP, let’s work hand in hand to create legacies behind before we leave this school.. There’s still more to come, hope you are ready for it too.. I’m so excited for what I’m gonna do in the club, and for SHL.. Let’s make history and leave our footprint together in RP.. God Bless!! =)

 

Daniel

Hey brother! Wahhhhh, the only thing I feel towards you in 2008 is thankfulness and gratefulness! Thanks for being such an awe-inspiring brother to me.. Being able to befriend you this year was really my greatest honour and privilege.. Seriously, 2008 without you, there won’t be me being who I am.. Without such a great warrior who fought along with me, I won’t be able to achieve what I had achieved.. I’m really humbled by what you have done for the school, for the people around you.. And thanks for being such a great friend, whom was always there for me whenever I need help.. Thanks for being such a great pillar of strength to me, helping me to grow and glow in the midst of my adversities..

I hope 2008 had been a great year for you, and I believe you had many breakthrough in SSA.. But I’m believing more to come in the year of 2009! It’s certainly been a great working and fighting along with you for 2008, but I’m excited for what’s gonna come in 2009.. A brand new year, a brand new chapter, a brand new history and legacy that we can leave behind!! Let’s continue to fight on for the glory of SHL! =)

Like I said to Jess, I shall say to you too.. Finally, it’s just one year & a half year more to graduation! This will be the last phrase for us in RP, let’s work hand in hand to create legacies behind before we leave this school.. There’s still more to come, hope you are ready for it too.. I’m so excited for what I’m gonna do in the club, and for SHL.. Let’s make history and leave our footprint together in RP.. God Bless..=)

 



Journey through this phase of my life @ |{2:30 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]