Hey All, this post was posted to appreciate my dear bro and sis in W368, and there's more to come.. so be sure to catch me in my next few posts!! haha.. So here you go...
Cheryl Bok
Hey Bok! It’s really a great year fighting along with you and the cell group. Though many things happened this year, but thanks for all the support and love you had for me that really kept me going and doing what I had done. Even though we seldom have chances to talk to one another, but I know deep within, that you really cared for me and every member in your heart. I remembered the days that I really facing the various crises in my life, you were always there for me, encouraging me and counselling me on the phone. Those words really gave me courage to keep on going and pursue what God had called me to. Thanks for being such a great pillar of strength and encouragement to me, and thanks for being such a great leader to me, and the CG.
It’s really not about the big things that you have done for us that really impact us the most, but it’s all those little things that you have done for us that really impact us deeply. I hope that you know that nothing that you have done is insignificant, everything you have done have made a difference in a way or two in our lives and we are really thankful for it! We might not put it on our lips, but in our hearts we are really thankful for what you have done for us for the entire 2008!
This year is perhaps the most xiong, challenging, tiring, and busiest year for you, as you serve Pastor in a greater way in the zone and in the church. I’m really happy for you that you have found your calling and God had been using you in such a great way! But please take good care of your health yea? Please don’t worn yourself out, work is important, but I’m sure God is more concern about your health and your overall wellbeing, as we can only serve God as much as how good our health is.
Thanks for the amazing 2008, but I’m believing that 2009 will be the best year yet for you and me... Let’s fight on together for greater breakthrough and see the CG to grow from Glory to Glory! Keep on fighting girl; I believe God will use you in a magnificent way in 2009! Continue to stay strong and be more in love with Jesus, and a greater leader for all of us!
Jason Jiang
Hey Mr. JJ! Thanks for being such a GREAT Brother to me, and thanks for being such a strong pillar for the CG and every one of us. Thanks for all those randomness and jokes that had bring us lots of laughers and fun. Whenever I see you, I always feel very encouraged and motivated because of your faithfulness while serving people around you, and your faith in God really moves me greatly... This year won’t be as great if I had not have you around me, and I won’t be who I am today without you. It’s really a privilege and honour to fight this fight of 2008 together with you.
This year is really your year man and I thank God for your breakthroughs! Seriously, you have taught me that how a mustard seed faith can move mountains in life. Even though life can be tough, and circumstances maybe overwhelming for you, but always remember the very purpose and reasons for what you are doing and remember God will always be with you to help you. Keep your fire burning strong, keep on fighting. We have finally this journey of 2008, but let’s believe God for a great 2009!
I really believe with all my heart that in 2009, we’ll experience breakthroughs that we have always desired in our hearts.. I'm really sure that God's gonna use you in a mighty way that you can't imagine! I'm believing with you that you gonna be a greater leader in future! Continue to fight on, and have faith in God.. You can do anything with Jesus.. Nothing is too hard for God, and what He wants to see is your faith in Him.. Faith puts no limit to God, God put no limits to Faith! So thanks for a wonderful 2008, but let's walk through 2009 and leave as much legacy as we can!! 2009 will still be your year, continue to shine for Jesus! Jia you! I'll always be fighting along with you.. God bless! =)
Leslie Poh
Hey bro, I know that this 2008 had been a tough year for you for many reasons, but I really thank God that you stayed so strong in the midst of all the problems and didn’t give up. And thanks for being such a greater brother to me, and yea, in this year I had got to know you better and thank God for placing someone like you to be in the Cell group.
I remember in the early part of the year when I totally feel out of place when I’m in the CG, it’s people like you and JJ who are willing to befriend me and help to join in the clicks.. Thanks for your willingness to reach out to me, and I really appreciate those acts of kindness.. Without you, perhaps I won’t be who I am today, things might be very different for me..
I also wanna thank you for your faithfulness in serving the CG, and the members. Remember this, nothing you ever done is insignificant, even though man may not know what you have done, but know that God knows, and He’ll reward you!! Like I had told you before, and I hope to say it once more to you: Put your faith in God, not Man, if not you will be disappointed times and times again. Man is imperfect, but God is PERFECT!! He’ll never fail you or forsake you! So put your trust in Him yea? =)
Keep on keeping on bro!!! Let’s fight 2009 together and experience new breakthroughs together too! I’m really excited for a brand new year of 2009, when everything is new and full of challenges! May God bless you and help to grow to next levels of your life!!! Keep fighting on, and don’t you ever think of giving up yea! We’ll be there for you, cheering you on all the times! Jia you! =)
Jonathon Wong
Hey dude.. Really wanna thank you for an awesome 2008, and thanks for being such an amazing brother to me! My Life will never be the same without you, and thanks for the acceptance and the bonds we build this year.. I really thank God for having all your brothers that had helped me and embraced me when I feel so out casted in the beginning of the year.. I Just wanna say that I really enjoy the presence of you and the brothers, all the meet-up and fellowship sessions we have when we just share the things of our hearts with one another.. It’s really an incredible year with all of you!
Thanks for the joy and laughers you had brought to my life, and those encouragement you gave me when I feel abit down because of my school commitments.. You are really a pillar of strength for me in the CG and one of the reasons why I have stayed in the CG and fight on together with all of you.. I really thank God that He had transformed me from who I am in the beginning of the year, and used you and the rest of the members to changed me from inside out, and helped me to grow to who I am today.. And I’m also thankful for what you have done for me, which played a great part in moulding who I am today.. Thanks for always been there for me, and supported me in the year of 2008.
I believe as we move on to the new year 2009, I’m really believing God for another best year yet for us! I thank God for everything in 2008, but I’m more looking forward for 2009! I believe that all of us gonna be moving to a greater level in our lives.. And perhaps, you and les will be botak soon.. haha.. But I believe for greater breakthrough for all of us, in every areas of our lives.. I hope that our bond can be even stronger in the year to come, fight together once again for the CG and serve the member in a greater way! =) All the best my brother, keep on keeping on! Stay strong and fervent for the Lord! =)
Mei Ling
Yo Miss Cho bu! LOL.. It’s really been a great year together in the same CG, whenever I see you, you always reminds me of the days when we are in N28, just came to church, and full of fire for God.. Thanks for staying on and yet so strong in the Lord.. It really encourages me whenever I feel down or on the verge of giving, you are a pillar of strength for me.. Thanks for being such an sweet and loving sister.. I really enjoyed this year together with you and the CG and experience bondings that I never had in last year..
I really thank God for bringing me back to the CG, and gave me such great friends like you and the other members. This year won’t be as fun and enjoyable without your presence! Let me say one thing, I really love your cookies, your bakeries you made for me and the CG! I believe they love it too! Thanks for putting so much efforts in making those for us! I hope that in 2009, I’ll have the honour and privilege to enjoy more of the goodies you gonna make for us!!
I really thank God for knowing you for the years we had known one another.. Which I had seen you transformed from a cute little girl into a cute-pretty lady now.. It’s really been a good time being with you in the same CG and I really wanna thank you for being who you are, a unique and special person to me.. I hope that you will continue to stay strong and be ever more in love with Jesus.. Let’s really fight on together for a wonderful year of 2009 ahead!
I pray that in 2009, it’ll be the best year yet for you, and that you will experience breakthroughs are hoping for! May God bless you in your family, studies, finances and all the other areas of your life! May God and His grace be with you always! God bless! =)
Jeryee
Hey Miss Princess!! Like every year, I wanna thanks for staying in the church and cell group from the day I had brought you to church.. Whenever I see you around, you are really an encouragement to me when I see how the love of God and your love for God had changed you from glory to glory! I really hope that you will continue to stay strong and be more in love with God everyday of your life.. Time and time again, you might be disappointed, but don’t lose heart or give up on God yea? God loves you so much, so put your trust in God, and embrace His love for you!
I hope that 2008 had been a great year for you, but I promise you when you put your feet into 2009, it’s gonna be the best year yet for you! You shall experience breakthrough in every areas of your life! Keep on fighting girl, don’t you ever give up! Let’s go into this brand new year together, fighting side by side with one another, and eat the good of the land! And 2008 is gonna be history already, I hope to say one thing to you, Remember Lot’s wife.. Let go of your past, it’s already a past, but start embracing your now and look forward to the future.. More than this, cast your eyes on Jesus, start building your own altar before God, build your spiritual life... Fellowship with the Holy Spirit, read the bible more, I’m sure your life will never be the same anymore.. Put your trust in God, keep fighting on yea? All the best, and God bless!!
Li Xin
Hello Miss ballerina!! Thanks for being such a greater member in my CGC, and more than that, a great sister to me. This year will not be as exciting, and adventurous without you around. This year perhaps is a tough year for you and me, as we are all busy with our school work, and this gives me a regret for not putting much effort in leading you and yi qin as a leader of the CGC. But thank God that this is not the end, though we have come to the end of 2008, but we’ll have a great beginning in 2009, I’m sure it’ll mark a greater journey for all of us, be it in school, in church, in our family, or spiritually, we’ll all see greater breakthroughs and move from Glory to Glory.
I really thank God for you being who you are, a unique and special person in the CG. Keep on pursuing your dream, be it your ballet or your CCA or even your studies, I really want you to know that I’ll always cheer you on and believing in you that you will do well in all of those! But don’t be weary of what you are doing; keep on having faith in God you’ll see your breakthrough on the way! Remember that I’ll always there for you, I might not be physically there for you at many times, but I’ll always be praying for you, supporting you morally! =)
Keep on fighting on yea? From 2009, I’ll not just fight behind or infront you, but fight side by side with you. And I hope that in 2009, it’ll indeed be the best year yet for us that we’ll see greater breakthroughs than what we have in 2008! Jia you! God bless! =)
Yi Qin
Hey little elf, thanks for being such a greater friend and sister to me. I really thank God that He had placed you in CGC together with Li xin. But I have a regret this year, which I had not took up the responsibility as a leader of the CGC and helped you guys grow in the Lord. But I really pray that in the year 2009, it’ll be a year yet for both of you. I promise you guys that I’ll be more active in the CG, and make sure I’ll be there for you guys and help you two in grow stronger in the Lord. But be ready, I believe that God’s going to do smth for both of you.
I know I might not be there always for you guys, but do understand that I really cares a lot for both of you. I might not say much to you guys, but I’m always trying my best to understand and find out more of you guys. With all my heart, I hope that in the year 2009, that I can get to know both you and lixin more and that we can grow this CGC together, and believe God for a mighty breakthrough!
Lastly, I wanna thank you for all the wonderful presents that you gave me and the CG, I really love the gifts, and I really appreciate the efforts that you have put into making those gifts for me. You are really a generous giver, but I know and I know, whatever you have sown, you shall definitely reap back! And may God bless you in a way that you can’t even imagine!
2009 is coming, keep on fighting on yea.. I hope that in 2009, I’ll not be someone that just fight behind you or infront of you, but fighting side by side with you. I’m excited for a brand new year with all those unforeseen challenges, but I believe that God have a plan for us. So Jia You alright? And study hard!!! May God make you the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. All the best, and God bless! =)