<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Bye Bye Little Rat, Hello MR COW.. MOOOO...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Hello everyone, so sorry for the long MIA in my blog.. Now as I do not have any internet connection at home, I won't be able to blog as often anymore.. So I'm in school now, shall make good use of the connection and do some updates.. hahaha!! 

Hey hey, It's seems to me that 2008 is ending in just one more day! hahaha.. 2008 was a great year to me, i experience many ups and downs, challenges and trail.. But I'm really happy that I really had ended the year well this year as compared to last year!! This year is really a year of victories for me, and I had seen myself grown in my character, attitude, and my relationship with people! So here to bid goodbye to little Ratty, and say hello to the Mr. MOOO COW!! hahaha!! 2009 will definitely be the best year yet for me and all of you! =)

In the year of 2008, I had met many great people, and these people gave me the reason to stay on and fight on in RP.. People like  Quan Long, Kenneth, Kok Hui, Sheryl, Ling Li, Jessica, Jess ong, Daniel, Karen who are in the Club or the various IGs president. Classmates like, Su yuan, Jingwen, Joanne, david, and many more.. It's really a previlge and honor for me to get to know this group of people and they had really impacted me alot in the walk of 2008!! If not for them, I don't know who I will be now and what I'll be doing now too.. Things might had been way different without them really!! 

2008 is also a year full of disappointments and down times for me, but I really wanna thank God for giving me the divine strength and grace to finish the year victoriously! And I really thankful to God for placing friends who had really supported my ministry and stand by me whenever i feel down and discouraged.. I'm also very thankful and appreciate those who had really fought along with me in my events and also in the journey of my life in RP.. 


"It's the destination that matters, but the journey and process.. It's the little footprints you guys left in my life that made the difference!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{2:16 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]