Okay, i duno what's got into me.. Tml's the last day of my internship in YOG, I should be happy and rejocing for it! But I'm really feeling kind of sad, and a little depressed..
I will seriously miss:
1. The piles of stuffs/work that I'm given to do! All the DNs, VOP, Concept plan! Man, I will really miss working my guts out man.. I'm so used to the stress and workload now, will really feel weird with anything to do man! =(( I'll miss my desk and the lappy, which i face everyday.. This is so cruel, i developed friendship with them le, and i got to be separated from them now! =(( LOL!!!!!
2. The fun and laughters I had with the youngsters(interns) at the office, all the taxis, all the lunch breaks and "shopping" in town areas. Man, i'll seriously gonna miss them leh! I really thank God for these people that really makes this Internship a fun and enjoyable ones. I'm very thankful to them, for giving such great experiences and memories in work that i had never had anywhere else.. haiz, i hates to bid good-byes.. but I'm sure I'll visit them as and when i can.. =)
3. My super fun-loving supervisors: Gary(head), Andy(supervisor), Izan(supervisor).. They aren't like typical bosses, they are really very kind to me, and really taught me and imparted many things to me. I really thank them for giving opportunities to head the two projects. I really thank God for them man! This internship is really a very impactful and fruitful for me, i thank God for such a great privilege!
Anyway, I really thank God for everything in this Internship.. Tml is the release for me, i'm once again regained my freedom.. I have one week to play and have fun! It's PARTY -TIME! lol!! =)