Well, many things really had happened for the past few weeks! Mann.. Not really good things though. Well, first of all, which is my greatest worry now. Rp is the biggest H1N1 cluster now, and it's 91 cases now, it'll not for long that it will hit the 100th. Then we can all join in for time to pop some champange to celebrate the occasion alrdy! Hmm.. You guys might had known that I had been quarantined. But thank God it's a just a false alarm mann, the most amazing thing is that the girl who is the suspect, sat beside me, and ate lunch with me. LOL. I seriously happy for her, and myself that we are safe from the virus attack.
As I had symptoms of H1N1 that time, i was worried abt it. But thank God, it's also a false alarm! haha. I'm totally recovered alrdy. So don't worry, it's safe to go out with me yeah? So continue to ask me out if you guys want to. thanks!
Okay, some interesting stuffs happened last week, which kept me thinking alot. Well, I love my CG people, I really really do. God just spoke to me about the definition of a type of love, the Agape love-God's unconditional love. Well, to me. No matter how disappointed or angry with the CG at times I still love them, I love them in-spite of everything they had done. Just like how Jesus loved us, that how we should love one another. Let's not become legalistic friends, and set rules and regulations that stiffened our lives, and make us lose the joy of loving one another, in freedom and with enjoyment. Love don't fake itself, it's either there or it's not.
Guys, let's rise up, and make a change. We can be a better CG, much much better than what we are having now. Not that we aren't a good CG now. But i believe we can be better right? Wouldn't be great that the Cg is becoming better each day and week? I hope that you guys would not treat this CG as a team or even a group. We are a family. A family with love, care and concern. Not of self-centeredness, and pride. Love is a choice, a decision. Let's make a decision today to love one another, so that we can build trust and confidence in one another. I Love you guys, I really do. But I love you guys too much that I can't bare to see you guys staying unchanged. I hope that in future, we can focus on building lasting relationships with one another. And to reach a point where we can lay down our lives for one another, which is the ultimate love a frd, a bro or sis can have. We ain't a perfect group of people, but we together are a strong and mighty CG. Let's move on, and make a difference to our lives, and to others too.
I'm in this with you, moving and fighting along side by side. Hope that when 2o10 comes, we can turn back and thank God for the changes that He had done in the CG. Let's do it.... TOGETHER. =)