Hi everyone, sorry for not been updating these days. Was kind of busy actually. So what have i been doing for the past one week?
Well, after a busy Easter. I was preparing for a camp, and I was working as a trainer. Althou the camp was really tough, but being my first time as a trainer. I really learnt alot, i mean really ALOT! I really gain a lot of precious experience and knowledge in the camp, and understand life a little better.
For me, I'm a person who likes to observe and make sense of the things ard me. I learn thru experience, rather than by reading books, i prefer hand-on, on job training kind of stuffs. Thru this camp, i realised and understood a number of things.
Everything in life has a price, a price tag on it. Just like in the supermarket, every item has a price tag, 50cents, 5 dollar, 10dollars, 50dollars whatever. For me, every good thing in life has a great price, we need to learn how to pay for these things, like good character, attitudes, good social skills. Everyone admire those who are doing well in life, but who know what price they had paid for it? Saying all these to remind me to stay on track, and to presevere on with great endurance in life.
Jia Jun,
You can do it! God has destined you to be a winner in life, nothing that comes against you shall prospers. You are more than a conqueror in life, and He who is in you in greater than he who in the world. Keep on keeping on, be faithful in the little, and you will be given much. Pray and never cease, keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking! One day, you will realize that you have stepped into your destiny! Never give up!
Jia you! with loves.