Hey everyone, Sorry for not updating for the past few days.. Was really really really busy busy busy.. Okay, you got it now yea? lol.. Was busy with Easter services the last weekend, Fri-Sun were all spent in church. =) Thank God for Andrea, LT, Kyser and ah Eng for coming for the service! Hope you guys enjoyed yourself.
Well, ytd was a totally packed day for me too.. 12pm to 3plus I had my FYP meeting, then went to meet the FOP committee dudes from 3-4plus, then travel to Suntec for Camp briefing which is 5pm-11pm. Travel back home, 12.30pm le.. Shag! lol! but I really enjoyed my day, was a very fruitful day for me!
From Tml(Wed) to Sat, I will not be ard or blog. I'll be working as a trainer for a camp in Choon boon Sec! EPIC@Work is the company! =) I'm really very excited for it, it's my first time as official trainer! Really pray that everything will be fun and yes, it's time to impact these kids and influence them for the better! =)
Well. I'm really sorry to my mentor, Quan Long. I won't be able to make it to his birthday party, i really feel bad for it. Hope he will accept my apology. Bro, really sorry leh.. Shall make it up for you next week yea? =)
Everyone, pls take care. Weather is still crazily hot. Pls drink more water, and stay strong yea? take vitamins, whatever to keep yourself from getting sick! Have fun in whatever you are doing, jia you! And all the best! =)
"To see that rainbow, endure that rain." =)