<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feeling a little sad..

Friday, August 7, 2009


Hey guys, been a long time since i last updated in my blogger. Mainly using my livejournal to blog, but somehow it's experiencing some problem now, but I felt like blogging now.. So here i am.

Finally after all the craze of FYP, PP, and other stuffs, it's almost coming to an end now. Seriously wondered how I had survived, for this i must really thank God for the strength. In those days, I really felt very tired, all alone, weary, but I know for sure, He's with me all along and this is how I survived this period.

Ohh mannn.. I'm really missing that Korean dude, Andrew Ko GG Suie Sama. It's such a sudden news that he's leaving for good, i mean for good! Am really not prepared to send him off actually, I almost cried but I held back! I'm happy that he can pursue his dreams, but felt really sad to part our ways. I always believed in him, looking at how he had changed, especially in his faith in God and thanks to JJ, his appearance- glory to glory man.

I do not know if he'll see this, but I wanna say this here. Even though I nv told anyone or express it out, this is the dude that really made me look forward to church each week, when I'm feeling distressed or stressed out or even when I'm feeling really upset. I really enjoy being around with him, disturbing, making fun of him, poking, and playing around with him, that really makes my days filled with laughers and joy. No matter how tired i was, how unhappy i was, the moment I meet andrew and we start all the "playing", it had never failed to make me laugh off all the worries, tiredness and unhappiness. Now i truly understand why laughers are the best medicine in the world. I really thank God that I had known this dude, and truly wishes him all the best in everything he's going to do, and may God bless him and fulfil his dream of studying in US, and that one day, I believe he'll become a scholar, and be a salt and light for Jesus.

Dude, we miss you greatly, and please visit us as soon as you can. If it's possible, we would fly over to visit you one day! Stay in contach and in touch with us yea?




Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:43 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]