<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
already busy now and it's gonna be even busier!! ^^

Thursday, April 17, 2008


Hmmm.. Life seems to have more meaning and interesting to me now.. I got my directions right now, it feels good to know where to head to, and knowing what you are doing in life!! If you happen to see my schedules for this week, it's scary!! haha.. Only tue have I had a break, and that's a day for me to just wait upon God and dwell in His presence!! It's tiring for me, but life's more interesting in this way isn't it? For me, I rather be busy in doing something than just to slack ard and wasting time..

Ohhh, today joined the SHL Business IG with Su Yuan and Yuss! haha.. So happy, successfully psycho-ed them to join with me.. hehe.. And also received a email on joining the SHL-DSLM Committee for some events coming up! Woot, indeed things are getting more fun and interesting.. No more worries in how to finish my CE points!! hahahaha... But I hope the IG won't crash with my current commitments.. No wed and Thurs, or Sat and Sun.. Others days I'm all fine with it.. I pray that things will work out the way I wish it will be!!

Hmmm.. One very happy incident happened.. When I look my grades just now, I saw a A.. Guess which module? LOL.. It's from Sociology!!! Finally, hard works are paid off yea? No more Cs or Ds for my team anymore!!! I hope things will continue as it is from now!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:53 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]