<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A piece of that here, another there! DESTINY!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Hmm.. No school day, was a good thing tough.. Had a bad flu and headache, now feeling a bit dizzy, maybe bcos of the fact that i just woke up.. LOL.. i woke up at 9am, by 11plus, I fell aslp until now.. Feeling much better than just now..

I felt really good ytd, after a good chat with Cheryl, and find myself in the center of God's will.. I'm really more than blessed by God! With Him, that's really sufficient for me, without Him, I'll die, literally die!! These weeks it had been mind blowing! How God moved in my life was, out of my mind! Just a few words, "Prepare yourself, Jia Jun", He totally changed my life! I had changed a lot already.. Only those really close people will know.. It's all in the heart matters..

I believe for more to come! There must be something more!! I know God is moving and I'm eager to know where He's leading me to, my destiny!! But I know my life will breakthrough to new levels, I had my breakthrough in my spiritual life already, it's time for other areas to breakthrough too! There's just so many things I need to change, which made me felt how imperfect I am.. But yet felt so bless for having God's undeserving love upon my life, and called upon Him as His son!!

Peace, Love and Joy will follow all the days of my life


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{2:49 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]