<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday Curse...

Friday, April 18, 2008


Hmmm.. I seriously wondering what's up with Fridays man.. Last week I was sick, today I'm sick again.. First thing I woke up in the morning was to experience a nose bleeding, and even got scolded for it from my mum.. Well, I was thinking what's happening man, was feeling quite frustrated at that time.. It's really very irritating to have the nose bleeding FIRST thing in the morning.. Then on my way to sch, had a bad headache on the bus.. What a day man, I felt like going home and not come to school.. But when i think about my mum nagging, i casted the thought off my head and head towards school..

Today, totally didn't talk much.. I duno how to talk, my attitudes damn bad now.. I'm sure that opening my mouth, it's gonna offend people.. So I shut my mouth, just did my work, and contribute as much as I can.. I wonder what i shld do to help them get the ppt done siaz.. I can say, I already trying my best already.. But I know God's gonna be with me! With His strength, that's what's it matters.. ^^

Later still need to rush down for the sub-zone prayer meeting.. No matter how tired, how restless or how sick I can be, I know when I'm in the peace and the mighty presence of God.. It'll be all that I need.. I hope things will get better for me, way better than now.. I'll just take this as a test for me.. haha.. A training for my endurance and capacity to do work even when I'm sick.. LOL!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:01 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]