Feeling of joy and peace is back! =)
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Hello everyone.. It's been days since I last updated but no worries, MR Lit is back to blogging.. haha.. Alright, life had been great, i mean real great after sorting out some of my thoughts, and took way some negativity out of my life, so now, it's time for a breakthru!! =) Okay, these days had been trying out ways to relieve myself from the heavy burdens and life-breaking stress level in my life.. So I had been catching up with Hot Shot (篮球火) and The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries 黑糖群俠傳.. They are really funny drama, but at times with very touching scenes. So yea, I just shared with you my secret to my de-stress methods!! It really worked, but it caused me to be late for school for one whole week(can't blame, as I slpt at 2am everyday lor)!! haha..
Went to meet up with Wei lun just now at IMM, to do some catching up and "celebrate" his b'dae.. But in the end, it seems like I'm celebrating mine.. LOL.. Nvm.. Walked ard IMM for awhile before we headed to Fish & C0 for dinner. But the funny thing is, wei lun didn't want to eat, so i ordered my fish and chip while I ordered a mermaid freeze for him.. Just imagine, it's feel kind of gay, but who cares right? We shared the food and drink, machiam like "couple" dinner, as there's only one plate of food, one drink(the mermaid is huge! those drink before one sure know what I mean right? But good thing is, we sat at the far end where there's not much attentions on us.. LOL.. If not, it'll feel more awkward lor.. hahah.. Had a great catching up with him, he's real excited about him taking bike licence as his parents just gave him consent ytd! haha.. He kept talking about it, worst he kept making the sound of driving of the bike.. LOL.. Dude, I'm really happy for you, as it's a wish come true for you yea? haha.. Hope you will get the scooter you want to buy too.. haha.. Jia you!!
After makan, Lun took me to take a look at what kind of scooter he wanted to buy, we are like retards, pointing from bikes to scooters, and saying which kind do we like.. haha.. after that, we went to read up more on the scooter magzines, which had many cool bikes and scooter in it.. Arghh.. Temptations!! I really want to get my bike licence too, but i need more money!! haha.. Need to save up for building fund man!! =) Okay, lastly as I wanted to get some new jeans, when we walked past Levi signature, there's a promotion of 2 jeans plus a top for 99.9.. The jeans was very nice, so I took the chance to get the jeans.. Cm' on, it's levi jeans leh, it's quite a good bargain though, as one jean cost ard 70bucks, and the shirt 20 bucks.. Bought a black blue gene jean, i'm thinking to wear it to serve as security.. Formal and stylo, you guys will know what I mean after i wear it.. haha.. Quite happy to buy the jeans, as I'm really running out of jeans to wear lor.. haha.. Next on my list is to buy the Asics shoe, the onitsuka tiger.. Woot, I would have completed my shopping list.. Ohh, lastly, to get my contacts lens soon.. I hope I can get used to it, and hopefully it's not that exp too.. haha..
So i think I blog til here le bah.. Until i update again, take care guys.. Hope to meet up with you guys soon!! Ciao.. =)
"there's no excuses as there's no time, it's just the matter whether will you make time for it! =)"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:01 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]