<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Shopping list completed!! woot!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008


Yoyoyo.. Hmmm.. Just came back from town not long ago, and yes with bags of stuffs back home again!! haha.. Ohhh, really thank God that my mum didn't found out that I bought the two levi jeans, if not, all hell might just break free yea?? haha.. This week had been a great week, with lesser stress, more friends, with more new things? haha.. Had gone for a massive shopping spree these weeks and later part of my blog will share with you the detailed items i bought..

Okay, my life had been really blessed with the financial breakthru and yes, it's amazing how fast money flies to other people's pocket.. haha.. Anyway, all my needs are met now, it really feels very good.. Okay, back to the update of today's event.. Hmm.. Just now went town with Peng Ru, he's really a very good bro, very on person.. Nv fail to jio him out one, he's like always available! This is a very good thing though! keep it up bro! haha.. =) So first thing we did was to go to paragon, to visit the shop(star three sixty) that are selling the onitsuka tiger shoes! Woot, there was a sale for the shoes, guess wad? A 50% sales!! haha.. I bought my shoe at 76, orginal price at 152!! haha.. I'm really a blessed man!! To think about it, I got really alot of stuffs at 40-50% sales man.. haha.. I saved lots of money and able to get more things with the same amt of money!

So as i still got some remaining budget so I went to look for Affliction shirts(really cool stuffs!!), so i bought this one: take a look at the link, http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_2&products_id=640.. haha.. Do brower thru the items they have, they have really cool stuffs man!! haha.. After that, bought a new watch..
then we went to plaza, and ohh, IP zone just restocked! So had many shoes, so i bought one back for my brother as his one alrdy GG liao.. Then home sweet home le.. kind of feel bad for peng ru, as he just accompanied JJ to go shop at Skin and I asked him to shop with me, and in the end bought so many things.. Peng Ru, really thanks for your company today yea? Really appreciated it..

Woot, I can't wait for tml!! haha.. Tml is my off, gonna wear the best I know how!! haha.. Gonna wear my new levi jeans, affliction t-shirt, my new shoes.. haha.. I hope that I can get the best dress award.. LOL!!!! I think it's really my best le.. These things costs a bomb okay? haha.. Wahh, so excited!! Tml I'm going to give Andrew his 2nd BS, getting started lesson 2.. I hope I can really impart smth into his life!! =) I'm all pumped up for tml already!! haha.. ^^

As promised,
these are the 10 great stuffs I bought during this period of time:

1) a China Iphone
2) a Petro Formal shoe
3) 2 long sleeves and one jeans from IP zone
4) one black button up shirt and plain long sleeve shirt from Club Marc
5) 2 levi jeans and one levi top
6) an asics onitsuka tiger shoe, (black and white shoe)
7) a COOL Affliction T-shirt (my fav item of all)
8) a xquare bag for my bro
9) a IP zone white shoe for my bro
10) A new bible!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:10 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]