Aright, it's been some time since I talk about my personal self already.. haha.. perhaps, and I feel that it's time to just talk abt it bah.. I need to let out my emotions and my thoughts really.. Currently, I really feel that I'm in a midst of a burnout, i seriously mean a burnout.. But I'm refusing to withdraw too, so I'm just struck there really.. Don't how to move forward or backward, left or to the right.. I'm here calling out to God, hoping that a miracle can happen..
I wanna be positive, focus, yet so many things are happening.. I can't seems to be able to pick myself up.. I don't wanna care about some issues, but yet my flesh to pushing me toward it.. I'm torn, upside down, inside out.. God, I need You! Lord, help me out in this, for You're my only hope now.. There's thousand and one distractions everyday, temptation upon temptations.. I need to get my Identity right, I wanna have a revelation again of who I am, and who God is.. I need to know what i can do, what I have, whatever that is about me.. So i can know where to head to, and only You Holy Spirit can reveal it to me..
I hate to complain here, but it seems like there's no other places where I can do all my rantings.. I'm keeping a lot on the inside alrdy, as you guys won't be able to take it if I pour out everything at once, and moreover, you guys also won't utds what I'm going thru too.. But like I had said, life isn't easy at all.. You need to fight, conquer mountains and mountains of obstacles.. And everytime I think I had reached somewhere already, just to see bigger mountains ahead of me.. I'm gonna share with you in deeper matter about life..perhaps in my next post, talking about character(my specialty).. but I hope the past 2 posts had been helpful to you guys, and I hope i can have more time to post more of them.. If you have any subjects you want me to touch on, just drop me a tag.. I'll try my best to come out with a post for you on that topic.. cheers, =)
"I need that peace and rest, that divine peace and rest that comes from above..."